RhinoplastyConveniently located to service Ridgewood and Bergen County NJ
Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures performed today. It can reshape, reduce or augment a person’s nose to achieve facial harmony and boost self-confidence. It may be performed as a reconstructive procedure to correct a birth defect or an injury such as a broken nose.
Rhinoplasty may be performed for functional rather than cosmetic reasons as well. Combining nose reshaping with septoplasty or endoscopic sinus surgery can effectively treat certain breathing problems, such as those caused by a deviated septum.
What can rhinoplasty do for me?
Rhinoplasty is an excellent procedure for achieving the following:
- Balance the size of the nose with the other facial features
- Modify the width of the nose at the bridge
- Improve the nasal profile, including removing humps or depressions
- Contour a nasal tip that is too large, “boxy,” drooping or upturned
- Change the angle between the nose and the mouth
- Narrow and reshape the nostrils
- Correct asymmetry or deviation
Am I a good candidate for rhinoplasty?
The best candidates for rhinoplasty:
- Are at least 13 years old;
- Have finished facial growth;
- Are generally healthy;
- Do not smoke;
- Are seeking rhinoplasty for personal reasons, not pressure from others; and
- Have realistic goals for the procedure.
“Dr. Ganchi is not only very skilled – she has a wonderful bedside manner and, let’s face it, this matters! Her office staff is terrific and the office, in general, is calm, comforting and spotless. I would recommend her highly to anyone!”
Your Rhinoplasty will be performed in Pedy Ganchi, MD surgery center located in Ridgewood, NJ