Mommy MakeoverConveniently located to service Ridgewood and Bergen County NJ
Mommy Makeovers include a combination of procedures that are custom designed by Dr. Ganchi to restore a woman’s body after having children. They usually include a tummy tuck (full or mini), along with a procedure to help restore the breasts. The breast enhancement can include a lift, augmentation, reduction, fat grafting or a combination thereof. Liposuction is often included in areas such as the hips, waist, arms, back or thighs. Fat grafting to the breasts or buttocks can also be beneficial.
* Individual results may vary.
Procedures Involved in a Mommy Makeover
For your Mommy Makeover, a number of surgical options can be chosen and combined:
- Breast Augmentation with Implants – This breast procedure increases the volume and projection of the breasts for a fuller look after breastfeeding. Prosthetic implants (saline or silicone) are inserted into the tissues.
- Breast Augmentation with Fat Grafting – This type of natural breast enhancement involves harvesting excess fat from other areas of the body using liposuction. The fat is then grafted into the breasts via injection for a natural volume increase.
- Breast Lift – After breastfeeding, the breasts sag and lose their shape. This surgery removes excess skin to lift drooping breasts, giving them a perkier and more youthful appearance. The areolae can also be repositioned and resized.
- Breast Reduction – After pregnancy, women who have oversized breasts can reduce them in size with a breast reduction. During the surgery, glandular breast tissue, excess fat, and excess skin can all be removed. This can address issues like rashes beneath the breasts and chronic shoulder, neck, and back pain.
- Tummy Tuck – Pregnancy causes the abdominal muscles to separate and sag. This condition is called diastasis recti. Excess fat and loose skin also form on the abdomen. A tummy tuck, also known as an abdominoplasty, contours the abdomen to achieve a more toned and fit appearance. Excess sagging skin and stubborn fat are trimmed away, stretch marks can be removed, and the muscles of the abdominal wall are rejoined and tightened using internal sutures.
- Mini Tummy Tuck – This variation on the full tummy tuck specifically focuses on contouring and tightening the lower abdomen. It is ideal for patients who are in need for a smaller degree of correction.
- Liposuction – After pregnancy and childbirth, stubborn fat can be difficult to get rid of and is resistant to dieting and exercise. Liposuction removing this excess fat from areas all around the body, providing precise sculpting and contouring. A cannula is inserted, and suction is used to take out the fatty tissue.
- Brazilian Butt Lift – Women who are unhappy with the flat appearance of their rear end can use a BBL to enhance their curves. Liposuction is utilized to harvest fat from other parts of the body, and this fat is then transferred to the buttocks to increase volume and curve.
Dr. Ganchi will help determine the most suitable and safe procedures for each individual after a thorough examination and discussion. Safety, planning and meticulous execution are critical in achieving successful outcomes and the high satisfaction we see among our patients. Post-operative recovery care is equally important after Mommy Makeover surgery and Dr. Ganchi will maintain close contact with frequent evaluations with each patient until healing is fully complete.
Contact Us Today
Mommy Makeovers can be very rewarding as each beautiful Mother restores her pre-pregnancy body and often benefits from additional shape enhancements that she always desired. This procedure mitigates the signs of aging and fatigue that are often associated with parenthood. To learn more about Mommy Makeovers, please contact our office.
“Dr. Ganchi is not only very skilled – she has a wonderful bedside manner and, let’s face it, this matters! Her office staff is terrific and the office, in general, is calm, comforting and spotless. I would recommend her highly to anyone!”
Your Mommy Makeover will be performed in Pedy Ganchi, MD surgery center located in Ridgewood, NJ